7.10 - 7.12 virtual ABCs
Final deadline | July 6th
7.27 - 7.29 virtual ABCs
Final deadline | July 17th
Option 1: Register + pay today
If you’d like to register and pay for yourself, this might be the best option! In order to get the most accurate information possible, we ask that each individual fill out their own registration form.
- Fill out a registration form
- Select “I’d like to pay today” (credit card) or “I’d like to receive an invoice” (check)
Not quite ready with both pieces, but still want to reserve a spot? Keep reading!
Option 2: Different people register and pay
Use this option if students will be the ones attending, but another person (usually a staff member) will be completing the payment.
- All individuals should submit their own registration forms
- Wait to receive a confirmation email*
- Whoever’s taking care of payment completes the payment form
*the registration form allows you to include additional email addresses (beyond the participant registering) on the confirmation email
Option 3: Use your free Advantage registration
- Make sure your membership is up-to-date (by July 1st, at the latest, if you'd like to apply the benefit to this summer)
- Have the individual fill out their own registration form, selecting "I'm an Advantage Chapter and would like to use my one free registration" in the payment section
Pay for an Already Registered Participant
If a student from your institution has already registered for the ABCs, you can pay via credit card or request an invoice to pay via check by filling out the payment form.
Trying to reserve spots for your students?
While we usually allow staff advisors to reserve spaces for their students, the flexibility of a virtual platform allows us to offer expanded registration deadlines, right up until the week before the conference. Please have each individual fill out the registration form before completing the payment process (option 2) — we won’t be reserving spaces in advance this year.
Still not sure what’s going to work best for you? Reach out - we’re happy to talk through options.