This year we’re excited to host an all-staff ABCs! The Staff Track ABCs provides an opportunity for professionals working in community engagement and service learning to connect with peers, while engaging in the same high-quality workshops you can expect from the ABCs.
The Staff Track ABCs provides professional staff and graduate assistants:
- an opportunity for strategic planning — looking toward the 2021-2022 academic year and beyond
- networking and coalition building opportunities with other service-learning professionals
- space to share promising practices with other institutions
If you’re an alternative break professional and can’t make it to the Staff Track ABCs, don’t worry — staff are welcome at any of the ABCs this summer. For new staff members who are less familiar with alternative breaks, we suggest attending one of the other ABCs, which cover alternative break foundations.
2021 Staff Track ABCs Pricing
2021 Staff Track ABCs registration will include:
- attendance at the 4-day virtual ABCs
- access to comprehensive training materials
- a follow-up accountability call after the ABCs